The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stupid Copier

The staff copier is acting up again and I want to scream. When I returned from vacation it was misbehaving and the repairs were supposedly done. So that only compounds my desire to scream.

My co-workers are going bonkers because it has been so unreliable that if it does work we are absolutely shocked. The scanning mechanism is not connecting to our staff drive so there is a minor amount of panic floating about. There are some major orientation publications that need to be completed and so far the copier has managed to eat, literally, a fair amount of the handouts.

Ugh. I'll call the tech again. So far he has been here quickly, usually same day, but I'm sure our luck will run dry. I may need to give him his own cubicle at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home