The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Book Hunt

Why do patrons feel the need to hide books? Is it some sort of childish competitive game? I have been finding all sorts of "missing" books lately. They have been stuffed in every place imaginable. I usually have to go one a hunt when there's an exam coming. That is when the students get really fussy and do all sorts of silly things, like hide a book in the false ceiling thinking the library staff will never find it. This makes me wonder of places I haven't thought about. Time to get creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home