The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cleaning time

I cleaned out my desk today. Now don't think it was because I needed to start the year fresh with a tidy work area. Oh no, that would have been a more relaxing reason. I lost a password to get into a database to complete this blasted document I need to work on. (And coveniently I cleaned my computer of all cookies and junk so there went the passwords, all of them.) It has been a long time since I worked on this and darn it I went ahead and lost that little scrap of paper. What am I to do?

On the positive side I found all sorts of office supplies I was running low on, look out here come the Post-its, and paper clips, I never seem to have enough of those. Ooooh a fresh pack of highlighters, come here little bright markers and let me start reading those articles holding up my plant.

Bah! Read?! This week? I don't think so. I have way too much junk to toss out. Why on earth did I feel the need to save so much stupid stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home