The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Spring is here.....

Well it's the first official day of spring. You could have fooled me. It sure doesn't feel like spring. Now I can't put off my garden any longer. I will be spending my day doting on my little plants and trying to come up with a plan that will complement my small yard. This has been a multi-year project. I have been doing a little at a time, I'm not capable of providing a large budget for landscaping. My friends tell me that this hobby keeps me out of trouble. So I guess it's best that this project is taking a while to complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home