The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spring Break Blues

I have the Spring Break blues. My student staff are mostly gone. It is so quiet. I do miss their smiles and conversation. And yes their help is sorely missed at the service desk too. I enjoy their presence. I am a social butterfly at heart and I miss seeing the students and listening to their funny stories and gripes about school. I'll be glad to see them and hear about their fun.

I also wouldn't mind taking a trip to some tropical beach and hanging out for a week. I need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home