The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Out of toner send HELP

We are out of toner. Have been for days. The natives are beginning to plot and we are afraid. What will we do, how will we survive?

Please Library Gods tell me why is it that toner for a Xerox Phaser 5500 cannot be located in the Mid-Atlantic region? What is the mystery behind this madness? What could possibly be causing this insane supply crisis? I have called and searched the web even visited local stores.

Never thought I would have to resort to blackmarket toner dealings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home