The Wild Librarian

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians." --Gorilla Librarian sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus TV Show, Episode 10

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

A curious librarian seeking knowledge and adventure in an Univeristy Library setting.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Book of the Week: Hateship, friendship, courtship, loveship by Alice Munro

This book was a collection of nine stories about love in general. It wasn't my favorite book to read, often I found myself struggling to continue on. As a result I never did fully complete the book. I selected it based on the past reviews stating that this author was one to read. Perhaps she is a great story teller, maybe her other books are more to my liking, I should seek some of them out for a future read.

I feel awful when that happens as if I am causing some sort of imbalance in the reading universe. Oh well. I'll try not to let my guilt affect my next selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home